(1) Titan Test: 43 raw score out of 48 (prior to 2/28/2011)
(2) Ultra Test: 70 raw score out of 72
(3) Hoeflin Power Test: 34 raw score out of 36
(4) Scholastic Aptitude Test (prior to mid-1995): 1600 out
of 1600 (verbal plus quantitative aptitude)
(5) Concept Mastery Test, Form A: 178 raw score out of 190
(6) Old versions of the Stanford-Binet: 210 IQ minimum
Please note that requirements for admission may be updated, and this list does not necessarily reflect the latest updates.
Tests (1), (2), (3) and (5) are available from Ronald K. Hoeflin, P. O. Box 539, New York, NY 10101. A scoring fee of $50 is required for each of these four tests that one wishes to try, payable in advance to "Ronald K. Hoeflin."
To request membership please send qualifying score and an e-mail address (no fee needed) to Hernan R. Chang, M.D., P.O. Box 17577, Jacksonville, FL 32245-7577, USA.